Just like in any line of work, being in the entertainment business comes with its ups and downs. The upside of it is when we meet with incredible individuals who, to this day, we still maintain a remarkable business friendship. The latter is to be expected when it comes to human relations. The best way to manage a negative situation is to maintain our professionalism. Experience is the best teacher and our reputation speaks for itself.
We aim at giving our best to the clients and in return, we forge a formidable alliance with them. We have received very positive feedback from all our clients through guest comments and testimonials on our website. Here at Greater Philly, we believe that respect is not given but earned. That is why we make it a priority to treat all our clients with utmost respect and that we have a professional and respectable team working with us.
There are rules that govern the way we at Greater Philly perform our individual duties, sort of like a DJ creed or commandments that have to be followed.
- We believe the customer comes first, no matter how busy we are, our client’s needs must be met.
- No false advertisement. We may under promise, but we will always over deliver. We make sure we work closely with the client so that we manage unrealistic expectations. They know exactly what they are paying for and getting every value for their money. Any extras requested on the day are addressed and if possible, delivered. However, it’s advisable to make them known to us in advance.
- We encourage our guest while making any bookings with us, that they must leave a deposit as a sure sign of good faith. It is a part payment to show that you are committed to purchasing our services and in return, we are bound by law and the obligation to deliver on our promises.
- Just as with payments, having a signed contract between us and the client is equally important as it cements our agreements and terms and conditions of the services to be rendered. There are no hidden elements of our contract. This is a formality that binds us and also we find that it is a good business practice.
- Above all else, we make sure that we keep in touch with all the vendors involved in any service that you have acquired from us. This way, we are able to also keep the client abreast of all the goings-on, special circumstances or any particular request from either Good communication is very important to us here at Greater Philly DJ. At the end of the day, we are certain of nothing materializes like a last minute surprise change that can easily alter the course of the plans.
We understand that in life, circumstances change, so do plans, and not always are we prepared as human beings. With Greater Philly DJs, we have no room for error, we will deliver every time a fun and exciting event for you and you family and friends. Always remember it’s all about you and your happiness on your special day, and we will make sure our staff here at Greater Philly DJs do just that.