We are an entertainment business that provides DJ services as well and wedding planning services. As DJs, when someone asks about a favorite song of the year, especially when it comes catering for a wedding, we get carried away because when it comes to great songs, the list is endless. When we want to help a client decide between several songs, the easiest way is getting down to the basics. Such as, what genre of music they like. Who their favorite artist is. We consider their song choices and what they mean to them, this way we add a personal touch.
Involvement from family members is important as well. Some parents want a special song included in the wedding for sentimental reasons. Maybe it brings about certain memories of the children growing up. The father daughter dance is paramount because it has a significant meaning. The dance, means that the father approves of the marriage and this is the last dance the daughter has with her dad as she starts a life as a married woman. There are very common songs used in this dance and as a DJ, it is our work to give the client a choice of unique songs for different parts of the ceremony.
When it comes to choosing the best song, we oblige our client’s selections while offering our own that will go hand in hand with theirs. We focus on songs that best describe their love for each other and their journey thus far. A wedding will consist of romantic songs, party songs, slow songs to go with the meal times etc.
Here are unique blend of some of the most popular, a mix of both eternal classics and latest romantic wedding songs of 2016:
- I do cherish you by Mark Willis – A great emotional love song choice for a wedding fast dance.
- Golden by Lady Antebellum
- I don’t want to miss a thing by Aerosmith – A great classic love song and popular in most weddings.
- Remember by Allan Jackson – This song is amazing for couples who have been through it all but their love is still going strong.
- I am yours by Justine Skye
- To the moon and back by Luke Bryan
- Waiting for you by Grizfolk
- Keeper of the stars by Tracy Byrd
- Hallo By Beyonce
- God gave me you by Blake Shelton
- Make you feel my love by Adele
- At last by Etta James – This amazing song is a must in every wedding. It simply describes how it finally feels to have that one special person in your life!
We are diverse, musically gifted and talented Dj and our main goal is to make sure that we match the appropriate style of music to our client, factoring in their age group, style of music and the type of function we are catering for. That’s is why understanding our clients is important so that we leave our clients satisfied.